Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Biter Biscuit

Last weekend, Todd went to the gym, and Erin was "napping." I needed to keep Sara entertained so I could make some food for our football get together with my sister. Sara doesn't do well with finger foods. She can pick them up but won't put them in her mouth. So for kicks, I decided to give her a biter biscuit and a sippy. Surprisingly, she did well with the Biter. Not so well with the sippy, unless you consider well the dropping game. (Drop sippy. See if Mommy picks up. When she does, wait until she turns around, then drop sippy again. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.)







While I was taking pictures of Sara, Erin insisted I take a picture of her eating dry Cocoa Puffs with a spoon. Fine. It kept both girls happy long enough for me to get done what I needed to!




No comments:

Post a Comment